ephp 2014 Work Ready Careers Fair - Curtin Careers, Employment & Leadership

2014 Work Ready Careers Fair

July 16, 2014 by Curtin CEL Team

2014 Work Ready Careers Fair

It’s that time of year again! The 2014 Work Ready Careers Fair (WRCF) is here to showcase and facilitate varying approaches students can take throughout their degree to increase employability and career success.

It’s never too early to start preparing for your entry into the professional workforce. WRCF 2014 enables you to meet employers, discover opportunities and gain expert advice across a range of industries.

Recent studies show that approximately 75% of students will secure full time work upon graduation. This is a fairly promising statistic, but how do you ensure you don’t fall within the other 25%?

True employability extends beyond your degree. Maximising career success involves understanding where to source opportunities, how to put forward a competitive job application and how to build meaningful experiences and networks that allow you to progress towards your career objectives.

WRCF 2014 will cover a broad range of activities that all students can pursue to enrich their study experience and enhance their employability. Visit Curtin Stadium on August 13 or get involved online over the coming weeks to:

  • Meet employers, graduates and entrepreneurs
  • Discover employment opportunities
  • Get valuable feedback on your job application tools and strategy
  • Understand how to prepare for the workplace
  • Learn how to manage and maximise your development through networking and personal branding

To get the most out of the event, check out the employers coming by selecting ‘Work Ready Careers Fair’ within the ‘Events’ filter.

Stay in touch here or via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all updates.

Your Careers & Employment Centre

Proudly Supported By

View http://www.careersfortomorrow.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/KordaMentha_Stand-alone_RGB_Keyline_Black-183x73.jpgView http://www.careersfortomorrow.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/cpa-183x85.jpg

Click below to share this post