The Curtin Careers & Employment Centre offers career planning and development support services to students and alumni up to 18 months beyond graduation. The team’s diversity allows you to get advice from highly qualified career consultants with specialist understanding of all disciplines.
We focus on enhancing the employability of Curtin students – this can mean different things to different people so we offer a range of services to help individuals at any given time. These services include:
- ‘Drop In’ resume and career advice
- One on one sessions offering advice on course choices, career options, job search and application techniques and interview coaching
- General and specialist career development workshops
- Career events and employer networking opportunities
- On-campus employment with the ‘Earn While You Learn’ Program
- Mentoring opportunities with Curtin Alumni
We can be hard to find but we’re actually in a really handy location, between the library and the bus station. If you catch the bus to uni you’ve probably walked right past us. You can drop into Building 303, Level Two anytime between 8:45am and 5pm, Monday – Friday, email email@example.com or call 08 9266 7802.