Come along and hear about opportunities with Contact Singapore!
When: Monday 22nd September, 2014
Time: 5PM – 6PM
Where: Room 303.292 (Near Curtin Bus Station)
The information session covers the following topics:
- Development and recruitment trend in the healthcare sector in Singapore
- Career opportunities in the public and private hospitals as well as not-for-profit organisations
- Upcoming recruitment programme and events
- Employment Pass (work visa)
- How to write your resume in Singapore style
Students studying Nursing, Occupational Therapy and Social Work, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy and Exercise Science, Psychology and Speech Pathology are encouraged to join the session.
To ensure you do not miss out on this vital information, book to confirm your attendance using this link. Places are limited!
*Please remember to bring your student ID card with you to the session for entry*
Unable to attend?
The session will be available for viewing from Curtin Careers & Employment Centre’s iLecture portal.