Network with industry leaders!
You have the opportunity to sit down with some senior managers in the property industry. Get advice on careers, employment and graduate/vacation program opportunities from leaders in the field!
- David Caddy, Chair, WAPC
- Lester Cousins, Valuer-General, Landgate
- Frank Marra, Chief Executive Officer, Landcorp
- Julian Lodge, Chief Executive Officer, Primewest
- Andrew Byars, General Manager Property Investment, Perron Group
- Connie Low Senior Director Property Finance, Bankwest
- Mark Hay Director, Mark Hay Realty Group
- Kelly Rattigan Design Architect, Formworks Architecture
- Rebekah O’Brien Special Counsel Property, Jackson McDonald
This event is open to all students as the property industry employs graduates in the following areas: architecture, communications and marketing, construction management, engineering, environmental science, finance, geographic information science, project management, property and construction law, property development and management, surveying, urban regional planning and more.
As part of this opportunity, it is compulsory that you attend the Prepare to Network Session. Please book into both through UniHub:
- Prepare to Network Session - 12pm – 1.30pm, Wednesday 1 May, B407.208 Bentley Campus
- Meet The Leaders Event - 5:30pm to 7:30pm, Tuesday 7 May, B401.101 Bentley Campus
There are only 100 places available, so register now!
This event is hosted by Property Education Foundation in collaboration with Curtin Careers, Employment & Leadership.