See what’s new at Curtin’s largest careers event of the year.
This is your chance to find out about opportunities available, direct from employers. Discover more about graduate programs and vacation work. You can network with industry professionals, and speak to recent grads already working with some organisations.
Keep an check on Major Events for updates on:
- What organisations are attending
- Presentations happening during the Fair
- Your chance to be a CEO for a day
- More plan your day tips
If you’re looking for some help in making the most of your time at the Fair, check out the Prepare to Network workshop being held on Tuesday 10 March!
We would like to thank the following organisations for their support:
Platinum Sponsor: IGO
Associate Sponsor: Insight Enterprises Australia
VIP Sponsors: Northern Star Resources, NGIS Australia, Schlumberger
Can’t attend the Fair in person? Our Careers & Leadership team can help you with your search for grad opportunities. Get in touch on (08) 9266 7802, via firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in to Curtin Connect B102, between 10am and 1pm, Monday to Friday.
We are confident our Western Australian campuses are safe places to visit, work and study. We encourage all Curtin students, staff and visitors to help us prevent the spread of viruses, including influenza and COVID-19.
With this in mind, here are a few tips to help you navigate the Careers Fair:
- Avoid close contact where possible
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before and after eating as well as after using the toilet
- Make use of the hand sanitiser located around the venue
Please be aware that some employers attending the Careers Fair may be implementing a ‘no hand shaking’ policy.
For more information, please visit curtin.edu.au/novel-coronavirus