It’s Tuition Free week so we don’t have any events on this week. What is on, is the switch to our new look UniHub!!!
Keep a check on your student email for a message from us – we’ll let you know when the switch has happened and give you some quick how-to tips.
OUR NEW LOOK IS NOW LIVE!
Login at unihub.curtin.edu using your OASIS details, and then try out the following links:
- Jobs & Opportunities is where you’ll find the latest jobs, those expiring soon and the ones that are trending. You can filter your searches and set up job alerts for new jobs matching your criteria.
- My Documents is where you can submit your resume for review. Make sure you select ‘REVIEW MY JOB APPLICATION’ and upload your resume, cover letter or selection criteria as a Word document (.doc/.docx).
- Careers Fairs, Employer Events, and Workshops are how events are categorised. You can just browse each category, but the most effective way to search is by using a company name or a workshop title. Oh, and make sure you book in before you add an event to your calendar.
- Book a Careers Conversation lets you book in with one of our team, from Monday 7 September. You can search availabilities based on the dates and times that suit you.
- Resource Library is where you’ll find more than 130 career related resources. Use the ‘Category’ and ‘Tags’ filters to help narrow down your search results.
So, thank you for your patience over the past week as we transitioned, and please bear with us while we discover how to make this new look work best for you.
We hope you enjoy the new UniHub!