Welcome to the non-lockdown lockdown. Oops, now it’s a real lockdown!
This week we’re all about Graduate Gateway. These interactive, online workshops cover planning ahead for the career you want, job applications, and preparing for the professional workplace.
Check out the complete schedule, and book into the sessions that interest you.
MONDAY 28 JUNE
- 10am to 11am: New Work Mindset – prepare for the rapidly changing world of work
- 1pm to 2pm: Planning Your Career – it’s a challenging time to begin your career
- 3pm to 4pm: Personal Branding – create an authentic professional reputation
TUESDAY 29 JUNE
- 9am to 10am: Resumes - how to avoid the ‘no’ pile
- 11am to 12pm: Cover Letters – introduce yourself effectively
- 1pm to 2pm: Interviews – how to shine and maximise your success
- 3pm to 4pm: Selection Criteria – using STAR for your mini-interview on paper
WEDNESDAY 30 JUNE
- 9.30am to 10.30am: Teamwork - understanding yourself and others
- 11.30am to 12.30pm: Networking – creating connections
- 1.30pm to 2.30pm: LinkedIn – content, connections and contribution
- 3.30pm to 4.30pm: Forming Habits for Success – harnessing your potential
- 5pm to 6pm: Expand Your Potential – hear from Grant Wyatt as he shares his experience
FRIDAY 2 JULY
- 10am to 1pm: How to Create a Compelling Application – maximise your chances of landing your ideal role
No matter what kind of opportunities you’re applying for, Graduate Gateway is a great place to start.