You’ll find the Curtin Careers Fair at curtincareersfair2022.com/
Login from 9.30am to set up your profile and explore the site.
The Curtin Careers Fair is on from 10.30am to 1.30pm Wednesday 16 March. We thought we’d provide you with some more info to help you make the most of this event…
- Check out who’s attending and shortlist who you want to speak to
- Browse the feature presentations and make a note of the ones you’re interested in
- Practise your ‘elevator pitch‘ - aim to be able to introduce yourself in 20-30 seconds
- Have your resume reviewed through VMock, just in case an employer asks for a copy
ON THE DAY
- Set up somewhere quiet where you can hear and be heard
- Log in early – this gives you a chance set up your profile and explore the site
- Have a couple of opening questions ready to go for each employer you chat with
- If the chat goes well, ask the employer if/how you could follow up with them
- Don’t forget to thank the employer for their time
CEO FOR A DAY COMPETITION
By attending the Fair and taking part in a one-to-one conversation with an employer, you’re eligible to enter the CEO For A Day competition. This is your chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend a day with IMDEX CEO, Paul House.
AFTER THE FAIR