Since 1951, Ability Centre has forged an enviable reputation as one of the leading disability service providers and advocates in our state. Our services and staff are mobile, reaching out into the wider Perth community via our Central, Northern and Southern Hub locations, and across Regional WA through our Country Resources Program.
We are looking to employ people who are committed to providing the highest possible standard of service to our customers in an environment that promotes empowerment, choice and independence.
Working at Ability Centre offers you:
- A diverse and innovative workplace that fosters professional development and personal growth
- Opportunity to support our community through meaningful work with colleagues who love
what they do
- Competitive salary and ability to salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training
Top Employability Skills:
- Initiative and enterprise
- Problem solving
- Business, Management, Commerce, Economics, etc
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Opportunities for Students:
- Graduate opportunities
- Work experience
- Voluntary work
- Casual work
Applications open to ALL students.
If you are interested in joining our team of highly motivated professionals, please click here.
Contact Details for Student/Graduate Enquiries:
Contact name: Julie McLean-Phillips
Phone: (08) 9443 0211