ArtBound Initiative (ABI) is a global career accelerator for creatives which offers customized internships in major creative cities. We connect students and recent graduates with key players in the creative industry in New York City, London, Berlin and Hong Kong.
ABI will help you secure your perfect internship and coordinate all travel logistics (including housing, internship visas, insurance, and more). With our expansive network of organizations, we are uniquely positioned to provide you with access into creative industries that are notoriously insular.
Join our program to become part of an international community of creative professionals.
Study Areas and Internships Available:
- Marketing, Communications, Social Media, Public Relations
- Graphic Design, Illustration, Web Design, Motion Design
- Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing
- Architecture, Interior Design, Industrial Design, Experiential Design
- Film & TV Production, VFX, Video & Sound Editing
- Theater Production, Script Development
- Music, A&R, Talent Management & Booking
- Creative Writing, Journalism, Editorial, Photography
- Fine Arts, Curation, Arts Administration
Our Program includes:
1. INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT
- An internship tailored to your career goals
- Mock company interviews with our advisors
- Workplace and internship orientation
2. PERSONALIZED COACHING
- Career development workshop
- Résumé/CV coaching and review session
- Portfolio review, or
- Industry professional coaching session
3. TRAVEL SUPPORT
- Internship visa support and liaison
- Travel and health insurance arrangements
- Housing arrangements
- On-site support prior, during and after your stay
- Pre-trip information package
- Full in-city orientation
4. THE NETWORK
- ABI curated events including artist studio visits, gallery tours and shows
- ABI City Guide on the local creative scene
- Resources on local networking opportunities
- Access to our international network of alumni
- Access to our network of industry professionals
Contact Details for Student/Graduate Enquiries:
Phone: (1 (888) 998-0702
What’s On 17 – 21 August
It's Festival week! For the next five days, we're almost all about the Careers For Tomorrow Festival 2020. These online sessions are primarily industry-run, so you...
Thursday @ Careers For Tomorrow Festival
Thursday at the Careers For Tomorrow Festival 2020 begins with a focus on internships. We then look at the challenges of blending culture and profession and securing a...
Careers For Tomorrow Festival
Completely online for the first time, this year’s Careers For Tomorrow Festival will deliver a series of virtual events, activities and experiences. This is your...