CCUSA is Australia’s top international summer camp, work, intern, trainee and volunteer adventure travel specialist. You will be in the best hands when working and traveling abroad!
We have something for everyone no matter how long you want to travel. From 1 week to a few months to a GAP year and even up to 2 years, we have a program for you!
- Summer Camp Jobs in America, Canada, Croatia, UK or Russia, leading a group of children in various activities including sports, arts and outdoor adventures for 9 weeks to 4 months.
- International Seasonal & Year-Round Work in premier ski resort jobs in the US or Canada, hospitality work in the USA, Canada or UK or degree related work in the USA for 3 months to 2 years.
- Intern / Trainee Jobs in the USA for Hospitality and Tourism, Information Media and Communications, Management, Business, Commerce and Finance, The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics and Industrial Occupations for 6 to 18 months.
- Volunteer Projects domestically and internationally for 1 week to 6 months.
- Work/Study programs in Canada in International Business Management, Digital Marketing, Global Start-up School, Hospitality and Tourism, Foundations of Food and Beverage, UX Design Professional, Web Development Professional, Camping and Recreation for 6 to 12 months.
- Construction and Farming Jobs in Canada for 4 to 6 months.
Participation on a CCUSA program offers you:
- Job placement
- Visa processing, support or sponsorship based on the program/ country
- Travel insurance
- Support from the start of your application to the end of your program.
- Ability to combine programs
Top employability skills you will gain from a CCUSA program:
- Communication & Contribution Skills: These21st century skills are developed and practiced at your employer daily as you communicate effectively with fellow staff, campers, clients, directors and owners. You may also need to organise your housing, meals and learn how to live in a new environment.
- Interpersonal and Leadership Skills: You will model professionalism by your diligence to your job and the example that you set for your co-workers. Your leadership skills will greatly improve as will your ability to multi-task and work well under pressure. You will use your initiative in your daily tasks.
- Collaborative Skills: You will receive on-the-ground, practical, real-life training on how to work with a team and help build the culture of your work community. The teamwork skills that you learn will show future employers your ability to grow and succeed in the work environment.
- Cultural Diversity: You will work with staff that may speak a different language or have a different routine and belief system to yourself. This will give you more inclusive world views to take into future job roles.
- Creativity: You will develop innovative and fun ways to engage an audience of 2 to 200.
- Current Student and Graduate opportunities
- Agriculture and Environment
- Corporate Information Management
- Design and Art
- Economics and Finance
- Event Management
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Information Technology and Computing
- Media, Culture and Creative Arts
- Occupational Therapy and Social Work
- Social Sciences and International Studies
- Tourism and Hospitality
Opportunities for Students:
- Graduate opportunities
- Work experience
- Voluntary work
- Casual work
Applications open to all students.