CPA Australia has a membership of 170,826 members in over 100 countries and regions, supported by 19 offices globally. CPA Australia was founded in 1886, with a vision to be partners in progress for accountants
Our core services to members include education, training, technical support and advocacy.
Employees and members work together with local and international bodies to represent the views and concerns of the profession to governments, regulators, industries, academia and the general public.
Why join CPA Australia?
- Become part of well-known global brand
- Work in an innovative and challenging environment
- Gain experience in international markets and exposure to different working cultures
- Work with a talented team
- Be inspired and have your contributions recognised
- Access professional development opportunities
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid working environment
- Monthly health and well-being sessions