We are creating a new future. A future where people with diverse abilities contribute meaningfully to every part of life. A future where everyone has the opportunity to secure and maintain fulfilling work.
We exist to ensure Western Australian employers experience the power of diversity.
Who Is EDGE?
Since 1984, EDGE Employment Solutions has worked alongside people with disability in Perth to find and maintain meaningful employment.
Through doing so, more and more job seekers, with diverse abilities, will be given the opportunity to contribute their unique gifts and talents across a variety of sectors, businesses and organisations.
EDGE has successfully secured thousands of jobs for people with intellectual, physical, vision, hearing, neurological and psychiatric disabilities. As a national leader in providing high-quality employment services EDGE believes that people with disability have a right to work in open employment.
Could EDGE be for you?
We are looking for driven go-getters from a range of backgrounds to work with both employers and job seekers and workers to make this new future a reality.
Are you curious, open-minded and solutions focused? Can you think laterally and make clever connections between unexpected things? Are you passionate about transforming social issues and committed to equality and inclusion? Do you have the ability to inspire others to action?
Relevant Study Areas:
- Social Sciences
Opportunities for Students/Graduates:
- Through nurturing relationships with a wide range of businesses and job seekers you will apply your communication skills, creativity and intuition to match the right job seeker with the right role within the right organisation.
- This self-managed role empowers you to find meaningful and long-term employment for people with disabilities. Equally, it empowers you to give businesses the unique opportunity to experience the power of diversity in the workplace, and the positive impact it has on business results.
- You will spend your days building and nurturing relationships with a wide range of employers, increasing their awareness of the benefits of a diverse workforce and cleverly matching job roles to our untapped source of incredible talent.
- Your unwavering commitment to understanding the needs of both the employer and the employee is what will ensure your success – the experience of the ‘right match’ offering a great sense of fulfilment as you contribute to the transformation of both individual lives and businesses.
- Your role is to support people with diverse abilities to succeed in meaningful long-term employment, ensuring they achieve their own personal employment goals and receive the support they need to do their best work.
- You will spend your days co-ordinating and providing support to people with a range of disabilities in a variety of employment settings around Perth enabling them to achieve independence and fulfilment in their workplace.
Contact details for Students/Graduates:
Contact: Debbie Poon
Phone: 9286 6600
EDGE Employment Solutions
Creating a future for people of all abilities Have you thought about working in the disability employment sector? Do you want to use your skills to create a better...
What’s On 15 – 19 April
It's a short week this week - we're open as per usual Monday to Thursday, but will be closed on Friday. In spite of that, we've still got time for one event. EDGE...
EDGE Employment Solutions
Creating a different kind of future for people of all abilities Are you social impact conscious and want to use your skills to create a better future? Have you...