ExxonMobil is an industry leader in every aspect of the petroleum and petrochemical business, operating facilities or marketing products in most of the world’s countries and exploring for oil and natural gas on six continents. The ExxonMobil group of companies in Australia is one of this country’s largest oil and gas producers and a major refiner and marketer of petroleum products. In Australia, approximately 1700 people are employed by our principal employer companies, Esso Australia Pty Ltd and Mobil Refining Australia Pty Ltd.
ExxonMobil offers a 12-week paid summer Vacation Work Program to Australian engineering students in their penultimate year of study.
The program is designed to provide:
- A real engineering project that is current and important to the business
- An opportunity to apply university skills to a practical real world engineering problem
- A competitive salary with additional scholarships on offer to support high performing vacation students through their final year of university
- Useful skills for future employment
- First-hand experience of an engineering work environment, including visits to processing sites
- Opportunities to experience what it is like to work for ExxonMobil; a dynamic, global organisation that maintains its leadership position through its highly talented workforce and superior technology
Students may be offered graduate employment positions at the end of the 12-week placement to take up on completion of their studies depending on performance and available opportunities.
Apply for this opportunity at careers.exxonmobil.com
Top Employability Skills:
- Team work
- Problem solving
Opportunities for Students:
- Graduate employment
- Vacation Work
- Work Experience
Vacation work program open to penultimate year – Australian and NZ citizens/permanent residents only
Contact Details for Student/Graduate Enquiries: