The IIA-Australia has a connection of nearly 7,000 professionals inclusive of 3,000 members Australia-wide.
Governed by a Board and supported by a national office, the Institute’s activities include the following:
- Providing standards, guidance and information on internal auditing best practices
- Providing professional development activities and certification
- Bringing together internal auditors to share information and experiences in internal auditing
- Upholding standards by undertaking quality assurance services
- Advocating, promoting and publicising the profession to industry professionals, universities, government, public and private sectors.
- Contributing to the global profession with representation on international committees and the global board.
Top Employability Skills:
- Team work
- Problem solving
- Planning & Organising
- Business, Management, Commerce, Economics etc.
- Information Technology
Opportunities for Students:
- Student Membership
Applications open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents ONLY.
Contact Details for Student/Graduate Enquiries:
Contact Name: Azelle Deehan
Phone: 02 9267 9155