We are a Physiotherapy and Allied Health practice aiming to help Mandurah people recover from injury and maximise their health so they can live their best lives.
Here is the link to our website to get to know us more: https://www.miamiphysio.com.au
Here’s our story:
- We are a well-established physiotherapy and allied health practice in Mandurah, close to the beautiful WA beaches, with easy access to Perth and to the famous Margaret River Wine region. Mandurah offers a fab lifestyle with cafes, restaurants and bars as well as heaps of outdoor activities on the Mandurah Estuary and Inlet, which is regarded as one of Australia’s most spectacular areas for water sports, boating, fishing and wildlife. Nearby Dwellingup has MTB, hiking and kayaking trails, with national parks and camping areas close by.
- We strive to give our patients a pathway to success ensuring they understand the reasons for their signs and symptoms, their contributing factors, the timeframe to achieve their health goals and have a treatment plan to maximise their success. We are focused on patient outcomes – guiding our patients using evidenced based practice to rehabilitate from their injuries, but also to then work with them to improve their health and prevent future health problems.
- We have systems and training in place to support new staff joining our clinic to ensure they have confidence in their abilities as therapists and enjoy successful outcomes for their patients, whilst achieving their own professional and personal goals.
- Our patients seek our help for various reasons – injury, pain (acute and chronic), movement dysfunction, wanting to achieve physical or health goals, prevention of health conditions and ultimately to live the best healthy life they can. Some patients require more time than others, and we are happy to allocate longer treatment times as is required/preferred to achieve the best outcomes. We also allocate admin time so that therapists can complete their admin tasks within the work day.
- We think financial security is essential. Therapists are renumerated with an excellent wage based on their experience level, as well as a bonus system giving an opportunity to increase earnings further.
What we are offering if you work for Miami Physio:
✅A varied caseload of patients who are keen to achieve their health goals with your help, with flexible treatment and admin time slots to suit you and your patients. We will help you attract patients in your preferred areas of interest.
✅An external CPD allowance of $2000 to go towards courses to upskill in areas we consider essential as well as your interest areas.
✅We will provide you with the onboarding training to ensure your success in private practice and the ongoing training and support to further your skills and to reach your own goals.
✅An energising work culture of support, positivity and success combined with the administration and IT support to ensure your work day runs smoothly. The perfect environment and tools to provide a complete health solution: helping patients from an acute injury through to achieving and maintaining optimal health using evidence based practice.
✅An incentive driven salary and commission package to financially celebrate your success. Regular acknowledgement of your contribution to the team, and team rewards such as social outings to celebrate team achievements. You’ll have an ascension plan to reach seniority and opportunities for leadership.
✅More Perks? Free use of our gym, hydro pool and staff discount on our exercise classes.
Employability Skills we Love:
You are an passionate, fun-loving physiotherapist who wants to work in a forward-thinking private practice, striving to achieve the best possible outcomes for your patients.
You are keen to further your career and enjoy learning – we especially love an interest/experience in pilates and group exercise classes.
You have the right to work in, and currently live in Australia
You show initiative and perseverance and approach life with a problem-solving mindset.
You hold yourself to high standards and drive yourself to get the best results.
Opportunities for Students:
- Work experience (unpaid)
- Part-time and Casual Admin Assistant role
- Paid Internship at a Physiotherapy Assistant level for students having completed 3rd Year.
- New Graduate Job Position
Contact Details for Student Opportunities:
Contact name: Shelley Sloper
Phone: (08)95344111 or mob 0401830308