Perth Healthcare and Support Enterprise (PHASE) prides itself on the diversity of its team. Staff ethnicity background is broad, comprised of dedicated, highly motivated, and skilled personnel with vast experience managing complex and demanding cases.
We are always on the lookout for passionate, organised, and dedicated staff. We treat every person we care for as a unique individual. All our Perth disability support workers provide personalised support that includes:
- Recognising that disabled people may be especially vulnerable and safeguarding them against abuse and exploitation, protecting their rights and ensuring they are treated properly and with respect.
- Helping with living skills by providing guidance to make the right decisions, ensuring they are able to attend appointments, supporting them through daily tasks such as cooking and cleaning and generally encouraging them to live a normal life.
- Assisting with hobbies and leisure activities so people can become members of the local community.
- Ensuring support plan goals are achieved.
- Making sure that people can look after themselves properly by eating well, taking medication, having exercise and keeping clean.
- Accurate record-keeping of medication taken, activities and achievements so that progress can be assessed and changes made when necessary.
Our team of Perth based disability support workers are here for you no matter what you need and will go above and beyond to ensure that your loved one receives the highest level of care for their individual needs.
Want to join our team? We would love to hear from you. Visit our careers website to apply for current vacancies.