Rural Health West offers a free personalised recruitment service and are currently seeking qualified and experienced nurses and allied health professionals to fill vacancies across Western Australia, from country to coast. We are funded by State and Commonwealth Governments to recruit and support medical and health practitioners.
Top Employability Skills:
- Team work
Other attributes we seek in applicants:
- Interest in rural communities
Opportunities for Students:
- Clinical placement support for allied health students undertaking a rural placement during university to assist with travel and accommodation expenses
- Workshops, networking events and guest speaker nights through the Western Australian ALlied Health Interested in Bush Experience (WAALHIIBE) Student Rural Health Club
- Rural Immersion experiences and sponsorship opportunities for medicine and allied health students
- A free, personalised recruitment service with access to over 1300 employers across rural and remote WA
- Professional development grants
- Relocation and rental assistance
Applications open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents ONLY.
Contact Details for Student/Graduate Enquiries:
What’s On 4 – 8 October
Welcome to Week 11 - does that make it sound like the end of semester is getting closer? For us, Week 11 includes the Allied Health Careers Expo, the penultimate week of...
Allied Health Careers Expo
Thursday 7 October | 6pm - 9pm | B408 Calling all final year Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology students! Rural Health West, in conjunction with...
Pathways to Allied Health
Have you started to think about your future career in allied health? Do you know what are some of the things you need to consider as an emerging professional? Well,...
GradConnect time for Nursing and Midwifery students
While plenty of students will be taking a leisurely break from the books, there’s usually no rest at this time of year for Nursing and Midwifery students. July is...