The Small Business Development Corporation has been supporting small businesses in Western Australia to grow and thrive since 1984.
We encourage, promote, facilitate and assist the establishment, growth and development of small business in WA.
We offer a range of services to support small business owners:
- Free and low cost business skills workshops
- Advisory services to provide guidance and advice on a range of small business matters
- Business licence finder to identify the required licences, registrations and codes of practice required for your business
- Commercial tenancy advisory service to provide guidance and information regarding commercial lease agreements
- A low cost dispute resolution service to assist with resolving business to business and business to government disputes
- Policy, advocacy and advice to government
- Business migration service
- Support for subcontractors facing late or no payment
If you’re considering starting a small business, or want to learn how you can grow your small business, turn to us. We know small business.
Our free Starting a Business workshop is a great place to start to learn how you can get your business idea off the ground.
We welcome all enquiries from students and encourage Curtin students and alumni to contact us for advice on small business matters.
Opportunities for Students/Graduates:
- Free and low cost business workshops
- Free advice, either over the phone or in person at our offices at 140 William
Contact details for Students/Graduates:
Phone: 133 140
Employer Presentations @ Curtin Careers Fair
During the Curtin Careers Fair 2020, there will be a range of employer presentations happening across the two Presentation Zones. With a variety of topics being...
Get organised for Independent By Choice
By now, all the budding entrepreneurs at Curtin University should have Independent By Choice: Create Your Own Employment Future scheduled in their calendars, their...