Down South Therapy was developed to bridge the gap existing amongst private and public services in the community by providing unique high-quality accessible family centred services that all individuals and families can access.
Down South Therapy acknowledges that all families are unique and individual. Through the provision of individualised research-based interventions and programs, Down South Therapy provides individuals and their families with a professional and successful service enabling all individuals to grow to their fullest potentials.
A Mobile Service
In being a mobile service, we will travel to you to provide all levels of required service provision to individuals living in the South Metropolitan, Eastern Corridor and Peel Regions. Not only does this take the hassle out of travelling by making us highly accessible, but this also enables our experienced staff to see the environments in which individuals need to perform within making interventions and recommendations more functional, easy to apply to the individuals day to day living and therefore successful. Down South Therapy therapists are able to see individuals in a range of environments, depending on your preference, from school, home, daycares and community venues.
Down South Therapy provides services that are affordable for all individuals with rebates available through:
- Department of Social Services Helping Children with Autism package
- Department of Social Services Better Start Package
- NDIS/NDIA My Way
- Private health rebates through all private health funds
- Insurance Commission of WA funding
- Post Intervention Therapy Support Funding (PITS) through Princess Margaret Hospital
- Medicare Care Plans – Chronic Disease Management Care Plan (Formerly Enhanced Primary Care Plan), Better Access Mental Health Care Plan, Helping Children with Autism Care Plan, Better Start for Children with Disabilities Care Plan (where up to 85% rebate is applicable for services)
- Public Trustee funding
- Community Grants funding
- Please see our pricing and rebates page for specific details on rebates that are available through Down South Therapy
At Down South Therapy, we believe that all people deserve the right to access high-quality services to assist everyone to grow to their fullest potentials. Through our individualized, experienced, research-based, functional fun approach to assessment and intervention, Down South Therapy enhances the abilities of all individuals.
Down South Therapy provides:
- Individual and family-centred individualised functional approach to service delivery
- High-quality Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physiotherapy and Psychology Services with no waitlists
- Affordable services that are accessible to all individuals
- Opportunities to achieve valued and meaningful goals in a fun, functional, individualised and innovative way