- Are you passionate about mental health?
- Do you think services could be delivered differently?
- Do you get excited about apps and new technology?
Suitsme blends mental health services and mobile technology to put clients at the centre, as the boss of their support needs.
We are an app-based NDIS service provider that specializes in mental health. Our app connects clients and Mental Health Supports Workers, ensuring choice, control and flexibility.
Suitsme puts lived experience at the centre of design with our mobile first iOS and Android app’s. We are constantly getting feedback from our clients and support workers which we use for our design process. With rapid turn around to operationalise changes we show our users that we listen and respond. In this way clients can be at the centre of their recovery journey and support needs.
Worker perspective – Tess
Client Story – Adrian
Employability skills we seek in graduates
If you are passionate, talented, have a lived experience or are just excited about what we are doing then get in touch.
Relevant Study Areas
- Health (Mental Health, Social Work, Allied Health)
- Business and Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology / App Development
Opportunities for Curtin Students
To sorts of jobs we may have come up:
- Accounting / Finance
- Business development and community engagement
- IT / App development
- Mental health support worker https://suitsme.app/help-desk/joining-the-suitsme-team/
○ The support worker role is all about working with clients to achieve their goals.
- Engagement and Recovery Leads
○ Works alongside clients to onboard them to Suitsme
- Recovery Coaches
○ Our recovery coaches work collaboratively with clients, working alongside them to develop goals, hopes and aspirations.
We are always open to exploring opportunities. Especially if you are passionate about mental health and technology
○ Get in touch at email@example.com and check out out our website https://suitsme.app/
- An opportunity to work with a fast pace digital health service that is aiming to grow it’s impact at scale
- Highly flexible work environment
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Competitive salary