Graduate Growth Program (GGP)
We are a values based business and passionate about upskilling our people and their learning journey
To be a highly valued, integrated part of tertiary life, known for our expertise and our ability to help graduates make successful career transitions.
Our 12-month program provides on the job learning, a buddy system, formal training, access to leaders, mentors and networking opportunities. Lets go!
Who we are
At Tier Sixteen our passion is industrial control system software and automation. With the use of advanced design methodology and industry 4.0 principles we are shaping the future of how our customers implement their automation technologies.
What we do
- Industrial control system automation: engineering services across all facets of automation, control system design and engineering.
- Industrial network solutions: networking and operational technology e.g. server rooms
- Design: functional safety and design for industrial automation, low-voltage electrical and communication services.
- Data analytics and insights: Industrial data collection, analytics and visualisation
- Software development: engineered software applications and utilities to enhance operational workflow.
Opportunities for Curtin students
- Vacation work
- Graduate employment
- Work experience
Who you are
- Recently graduated or in your final year of study.
- You will have a strong interest in automation and technology.
- A willingness to learn and a strong sense of commitment to contribute and innovate to the business, projects, and the industry.
- Eligibility to work in Australia
You will have a background in one of the following areas
- Industrial automation and controls
- Industrial networks and communications and infrastructure
- Electrical engineering
- Data science
- Software development/programming
Tier Sixteen supports and promotes cultural diversity and equal opportunity within the workplace and encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.