Recognised for their capacity to link technical expertise to actual client needs, Visagio is a global management and technology consulting firm with presence in all continents, and clients in various sectors including, but not limited to, mining, oil & gas, finance, retail, manufacturing, telecommunications.
Visagio has delivered over 1000 successful projects in areas of supply chain optimisation, data analytics and business intelligence solutions, process engineering, operations strategy, and more. Visagio also prides itself in their people and culture and has been listed in the Latin-American ‘Best Place to Work’ ranking for five years, and recognised as a finalist for HR Excellence in the AIM WA WestBusiness Pinnacle Awards.
Visagio offers a complete career development strategy, including:
- Professional development and training, including mentoring;
- Accelerated career paths;
- Very collaborative work environment;
- Opportunities to work interstate and abroad, and,
- The chance to work with, and learn from, an experienced group of consultants driven by technical excellence.
Top Employability Skills:
- Problem solving
- Planning & organising
Relevant Study Areas:
- Finance and Economics
- Computer Science
- Data Science,
- or any related study area
Opportunities for Curtin Students:
- Full time employment
- Part time employment (with great graduation employment opportunities)
Apply now at recruiment.visagio.com !
What’s On: 10 – 14 September
So, last week we looked at resumes and cover letters. This week we're following that up with workshops on selection criteria and interviews. It's all about the...
Visagio Internship Programme 2018
Visagio is now recruiting for their 2018 Internship Programme! Are you in your final or penultimate year in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or...