The Wilderness Society is a leading Australian not-for-profit community-based conservation organisation. Our vision is for a vibrant continent that supports the long-term health of our land, water, people and wildlife.
We care about our people. We provide a safe and healthy workplace and also support your right to have a life away from the office. Work is dynamic and there are great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Here are some of the things we provide.
- annual training and professional development plan
- right to apply for flexible work conditions, including work from home
- access to paid and unpaid study leave (after 12 months)
- access to paid paternity leave (after 12 months)in-house training and education
- annual face to face gathering of staff from across the Organisation
- Employee Access Program (free counselling service)