Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
With over 2,000 employees in Australia, we are committed to increase localisation. We serve over 55 customers in Australia across diverse industry segments, with at least a third listed in the top 100 ASX. These include:
- Top Australian retailer
- Major departments in federal and state government
- Top 3 telecom companies
- Top 3 insurance firms
- Largest operator of oil & gas production
- 2 of the top 3 gas & electricity retailers in Australia
- 2 of the Top 3 universities
- Top water utilities companies
- Top 2 transmission & distribution companies
To strengthen the future of IT, we are looking for bright, aspiring graduates for our IT graduate engineer program in Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. You will be experiencing the next generation of technology-focused careers unfolding at Wipro Australia, supporting our customers, and giving back to local communities.
As a graduate you will be working in roles such as Developer, Test Engineer, Support Engineer or Consultant. Depending on our clients’ demands you will be provided with technical training and project work in one of the following technologies: Java, testing (manual/automation), Salesforce (Java, Apex, Visualforce), Big Data/Hadoop, IoT, cyber security, AI, cloud, data analytics, etc.
- 5 sales offices across Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and Perth
- 6 development centres across Melbourne, Parramatta, Taylors Beach, Perth and Macquarie Park
- Digital labs in Sydney and Melbourne
- Appirio Office in Sydney
Top Employability Skills:
- Adaptable to changing environment
Relevant Study Areas:
- Information Technology
Opportunities for Students:
- Graduate opportunities
Contact Details for Student/Graduate enquiries: