WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services firms, with over 37,000 talented people, based in more than 500 offices, across 40 countries. We develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. Equipped with an intimate understanding of local intricacies, world-class talent and proactive leadership, we plan, design, manage and engineer long lasting and impactful solutions to uniquely complex problems.
Top Employable Skills:
We seek passionate young professionals who bring their uniqueness, their curiosity and their energy. Those who has a can-do attitude; are not afraid to think outside of the box and have the ability and desire to work in a collaborative environment.
Other Attributes that we seek in applicants:
- Progression in a tertiary qualification in a relevant degree discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proven time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in the organisation.
- Contribute toward maintaining a safe working environment.
- An ability to work to deadlines and see tasks through to completion.
- Science and Engineering (various disciplines)
Opportunities for Students:
- Graduate employment
Contact Details for students and Graduate enquiries: